It just dawned on me that my anniversary is coming up on June 8th and that weekend I know I'm not allowed to scrap.
It's sort of a deal between me and dh that we do our best to devote that whole anniversary weekend to each other.
And in the almost 7 years we've been married we've been pretty good about sticking to that.
So what does that mean for you. Well, that means that I'm going to be giving a little love back in the form of blog candy.
- container for holding punched shapes
- 6 mini punches
- Hero Arts Watercolor Heart I, II, III (slightly used)
- CM Color Cube Mats
- CM Serene & Energetic Photo Mats
- CM Pacific Treasures 2 mini albums
- CM Snorkel Cove photo mats & stickers
- CM Aloha paper & stickers
- CM Express Yourself Vellum Accents
- CM Paisley Passion, Petal Passion, Vintage, and Mod Photo Mats, Journaling Boxes, and Stickers
How do you get a chance to win the candy? I will give 3 chances to win for everyone.
1. Post a comment
2. Become a follower of my blog
3. Post about my candy on your blog
Oh, one other thing. Since my day job is at a UPS Store, I know how much it costs
to send things International. Plus, there's the whole customs issue of charging duties and fees, and trust me know one over here knows how much that is. And I have parents that are from the Philippines, so trust me it's not that I wouldn't want to ship International. You must be in the United States in order to win.