Saturday, May 30, 2009

Look at what just got released ...

over at Modern Sugar Blvd.

I've been waiting to show these stamps to you. Well, I did get
to show one of them to you earlier. But now I get to show them
all to you.

washer & dryer
You want to know a secret? For the t-shirt I took a stamp of a baby onesie and cropped it to fit in the dryer. I showed a picture of this card earlier here.
With more details. Including a close-up of the washer.

msb rolodex card

bubble gum treat bag

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

2 comments:

  1. Mary! These 3 images are so fun, and I love how creative you were with these! The w&d image is so clever with the onesie and liquid app. I would have never thought of that one! Your telephone is so off the hook adorable. teehee! Sorry, I couldn't resist...and my DD would just faint if she saw the gumball goody bag. Sooo sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you added clothes in the washer! great idea! and the bubble gum goodie bag is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete