Monday, June 15, 2009

Alcohol DP Technique Tutorial

tutorial card
Hi!

My first Tutorial for PCP was just posted Sunday.

Did you know that every week PCP has great Tutorials available for you.
And there's no cost to join PCP and get these tutorials emailed directly to
you in the weekly newsletter.

Visit PCP here.

And for you my followers here is the Tutorial.

It kind of made me miss the tutorials that I had been doing here but as
you may or may not know I'm on 3 DTs, plus the Tutorial Team at PCP. In
addition, to work and marriage.

But I promise that each time I do a Tutorial for the PCP team I will post it here
on my blog too. I have one already scheduled to post for them in July.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Modern Sugar Blvd I love my PDA
Paper: Wausau Bright White, CTMH, photo paper

Ink:
Copic BV04 Blue Berry, W2 Warm Gray No.2, R00 Pinkish White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, E00 Skin White, RV13 Tender Pink, Bic Mark-it Petal Pink, Tiki Hut Tan, Woodsy Brown, Honey Brown, Midnight Navy, Margarita Green, Polynesian Purple, Plumtastic Purple, Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink Red Pepper, Oregano, Mushroom

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

2 comments: