Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Squigglefly Blog Hop Day 1

4th of Squigglefly
Hi!

Welcome to the Squigglefly 2 Day Blog Hop! If you've just happened upon my blog, you can CLICK HERE to start from the beginning at Christy's blog.

If you're already following along the blog hop didn't Lora do an amazing job.

I've had this designer paper in my scrap stash for probably 4 years which is when I started scrapping.

Funny thing about this card is that I CASEd myself for the layout. The card that I CASEd is here.

Beach Cutie is just my fave image from Squigglefly right now. And she's just perfect for the upcoming holiday weekend.

Oh, don't forget that this is a 2 Day Blog Hop. So go visit Amanda tomorrow she's the start of day 2's hop.

For today you're next stop along the hop is Stef and I for one can't wait to see what she's come up with.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Squigglefly Beach Cutie
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock White, Royal Blue

Ink:
Copic E00 Skin White, R00 Pinkish White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, R35 Coral, Sharpie, Bic Mark-it Yellow Blaze, Lemon Bliss, Rambunctious Red
Accessories: CM Star Shapemaker

Happy Crafting.
M.E.