Friday, July 31, 2009

Candle in the Swirls

P1010108
Hi!

I love this image and it's been a while since I've played with her. She's one of the images that I received for Round 2 of my tryouts for the MSB DT.

The stamps in the background are from The Angel Company. Do you have a TAC Angel? If not I'd love to help you. Feel free to email me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com
Swirlies

I created this card for the Challenge over at the MSB Blog. Today's challenge is brought to you by Lindsay. She calls it Summer Romance! She wants you to use 2 of the 3 items... Flourishes, flowers and bling with any MSB image!

Materials Used:
Stamps: MSB It's Time to Let the Light In, TAC Swirlies
Paper: Wausau paper, CM White Cardstock

Ink: Copic E00 Skin White, R35 Coral, Y02 Canary Yellow, Sakura Souffle, Bic Mark-it Lemon Bliss, Yellow Blaze, Pink Flamingo, Blue Skies Blue, Oceanview Blue, SU! Classic Stampin' Pad Old Olive
Accessories: Iron on Rhinestones from Walmart

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment