Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just buzzin' about Feature Friday

Just buzzin'
Hi!

I wanted to share with you one of the images from the new release from The Character Cafe.

Also have you visited the TCC blog. Well, there are a variety of interesting challenges posted every Work It Wednesday. This weeks challenge was to use stitching.

Usually I use my Bazzill Basics Paper In-Stitch'z Template. But since we're in the middle of switching offices I'm having trouble finding some of my supplies. So I had to go back to my good old trusting sewing kit and back to the basics a little on this card.

Hopefully, DH will help by getting his office packed soon.

This week there is a Guest Design Team member for TCC. Her name is Verda and her blog is
here. She's super talented. And you can catch her interview here.

Materials Used:
Stamps: The Character Cafe,
Paper: CM Cardstock White, Black, Wausau white

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Sharpie, Bic Mark-it Yellow Blaze, Moonstone Yellow, Stone Grey, Hot Aqua, Tranquil Teal

Accessories: CM Custom Cutting System Ovals, Crayola Glitter Glue, SU! Designer Buttons


Happy Crafting,
M.E.