Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Snowmen in July

Snowmen Shepherds
Hi!

This is the card that I created for the Christmas Shoebox Swap that my friend held on
Saturday.

It's a little simple but I like it. Plus, the Shoebox Swap was on Saturday and I came up with the card Friday night and cut it out and put it together Saturday morning before the Swap.

This stamp set is from The Angel Company. Do you have a TAC Angel? If not, I'd love to help you shop. Please feel free to contact me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com
Snowmen Nativity

Materials Used:
Stamps: TAC Snowmen Nativity
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock White, Purple, Lavender, The Paper Company Studio Snowflake Starburst

Ink: Sharpies, Bic Mark-it Woodsy Brown

Accessories: SU! Photo corners punch


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment