Monday, July 6, 2009

Sweet & Funky

Sweet & Funky
Hi!

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend.

This week's challenge over at Squigglefly blog is to use one embellishment and no layering on your card.

OK. So I cheated a little because I couldn't quite figure out how to create my own background for my Beach Girl so I just cut her out and put her together with this dp.

And my embellishment is actually 3 pieced together. 2 flowers and a brad.

This card reminds me of a fashion shoot or at least a magazine layout.

And it's Sweet & Funky because of the overall look and also those are some words on the dp.

So what do you think?

Materials Used:
Stamps: Squigglefly Beach Cutie
Paper: Wausau paper, Love, Elsie 2645 Roxie Funky Fun

Ink:
Copic E00 Skin White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, YG11 Mignonette, Sharpie, Bic Mark-it Prairie Berry, Stone Grey, Woodsy Brown
Accessories: Prima Mulberry Paper Flowers

Happy Crafting.
M.E.