Sunday, July 5, 2009

What just got released at MSB?

Walk in the Park
Hi!

This stamp just got released. The card has been in my file for a while.

I tried to see if I had even posted it up but I can't find it if I did.

She's a very fun image to work with. And actually if I had it to do over now
the little dog would probably be colored to look like Newton our puppy.

His ears look like that and he has a tail. Although DH says that the dog in this stamp
looks more like a Scottish Terrier. And we don't really know what Newton is. He's a
mutt that we found at the vets office. We do know his mom was 3/4 Boxer. Not sure of
his dad. Actually, when we took him to the vet Friday she thought that his litter might
have multiple dads. Well, it will be interesting to see what Newton grows up to be.

Have you seen a pic of Newton?
Newtons First Day

Don't you think he looks a little like the dog on the card?
Well, I do. So maybe I'll go back to that image and try something different so that Newton's in the card.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. This card is just adorable!! I love the colors!! Your puppy is adorable too!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete