Friday, September 4, 2009

Boo! to you

Boo
Hi!

TGIF. Yay!! It's finally Friday can you believe it.

And for those of you lucky enough to get a 4 day weekend like my dh. I'm sooo
jealous.

Oh, well at least I get out early on Saturday and am off Sunday and Monday.

The sketch for this card came from 2 Sketches 4 You, it's Kazan's Sketch 34.

And the eyes are part of the WIW on The Character Cafe blog, which is Using Stickles.

But, of course, as you know I do try to keep my spending on supplies really low. Which is why instead of using Stickles I use Crayola Glitter Glue. Which works just as well but I think you get a better value.

The ribbon and some of the cardstock come from my personal stash.

Materials Used:
Stamps: TCC Boo Witchy
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock Black, White

Ink: Copic E00 Skin White, Sharpie, Bic Mark-it Woodsy Brown, Honey Brown, Key Lime, Sunset Orange, Yellow Blaze, Moonstone Yellow
Accessories: Crayola Glitter Glue


Happy Crafting.
M.E.