Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog Schedule

Hi!

I know it's been a while since I've done a proper blog post.

But I'm feeling much better now and am ready to start back up again.

I think in order to keep both my sanity and to not feel to badly about falling
behind on my blogging.

I will be coming up with a schedule for my blog.

As of now this is how I will be doing my posts.

Monday - Tutorial (this will be either written or video)

Wednesday - Cards (1 or more)

Friday - Possibly either posting blog candy (besides what I will include in
my sidebar) and/or cards/page layouts.

Also I will start posting periodical pictures of my craft room.

In addition, I will start posting my classes/crops on a monthly basis on the
blog. Possibly on the 1st but no later than the 15th. FYI I will start taking
and posting pics from my classes/crops.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment