Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Schedule - Changes

Hi!

I realize that it was less then a month ago that I came up with the Blog Schedule
but I need to make changes to it.

For the most part it will remain the same.

Only a couple of minor tweeks if you will.

Monday - will remain Tutorial Day. Basically, I will either share my own tutorial
or a tutorial I've found with you.

Wednesday - Card day, just because we all need a little inspiration to get us
through the week day hump.

Friday - will be Dear Cr8ive ME day, basically a day where I'll share questions
that I get along with the answers

Sunday - Scripture day, I will share a creation with you that day with a bible
verse on it.

I will share Blog Candy with you periodically, basically as soon as I hear about
it I will share it with you.

The first of the month will be when I post what classes I'm offering for the month.
This info will remain at the top of my blog until after the class.

Also, as I have been asked to join The Stamping Boutique's DT I will be sharing
all the wonderful images from them. It is a great honor for me to have been asked
to join the DT. And I can't wait to share with you all.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment