Saturday, November 28, 2009

Delicious INKtegrity designs

Hi!

I'm a Guest Designer for the month of December. And I wanted to share
with you some awesome designs by INKtegrity.

They're just so delish! I could just eat them up.

Gingerbread House Sundae
Materials Used:
Stamps: Inktegrity Gingerbread house Sundae
Paper: Wausau White Cardstock, CM Pink Cardstock, Heidi Grace Designs Double Sided Cardstock Paper Jolly & Bright/Mini Dots
Ink: Bic Mark-Its, Sharpies, Copics
Accessories: Bazzill Basics Ribbon Red Dashed, Quickutz Nesting Label
Love the brad and ribbon I used on this next card. They just reminds me
of a mint. Don't recall who made the brad but I believe I got it at Archiver's
sometime within the last 3 years. And the ribbon came from Micheal's within
the same time frame. The only reason I know that is because I joined my
meetup group and started scrapping/crafting on Feb 7, 2007.

Minty Sundae
Materials Used:
Stamps: Inktegrity Minty Sundae, Somethings
Paper: Wausau White Cardstock, CM Aquamarine, Pink Cardstock, Sassafras Life is Beautiful "Fawd of you too", Bo Bunny A Gift of Love Tis The Season Treasure
Ink: Bic Mark-Its, Sharpies, Copics
Accessories: Crayola Glitter Glue, CM Circle Shapemakers Small & Large, CCS Oval

Here's a close up of this sundae you can see all the glitter much better.
close up of Minty Sundae

These images will be available for purchase at the INKtegrity store on
Wednesday just in time for Christmas card making. For those of us who
haven't made our Christmas cards for this year yet.

Also my Minty Sundae is part of a challenge over at Dare You To Digi Stamp,
it's DU2DS Challenge 26 - Glitter.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and such a great image! Love your colouring and design too. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete