Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Gingerbread House

Hi!

I have some exciting news to share.

I've been asked to be Inktegrity's December Guest Designer.

I just love their designs and Joni the owner/designer is such a
wonderful gal. I got a chance to work with her when I was on the
MSB DT.

Today, I'm going to share a creation using the Mantel piece which was
a freebie on the Inktegrity blog.

And I did a variation on the sketch over at Our Creative Corner, it's
SASSC41. They are currently holding a Design Team call. And I wish
to be considered for it.

So onto my card:
Gingerbread house

Materials Used:
Stamps: Inktegrity Mantel, SU! Perfect Presentation
Paper: Wausau White Cardstock, CM Green Cardstock, Heidi Grace Designs Double Sided Cardstock Paper Jolly & Bright/Gingerbread
Ink: Bic Mark-It Lime Sorbet, Forest Green, CM Classic Fine Tip pen - green, MS Fine Tip pen - red, Uniball Signo Gel pen - White, VersaColor Winter Green
Accessories: Liquid Applique White, Bazzill Basics Ribbon Brown Dashed, Quickutz Gingerbread Man, Gingerbread Woman

In case, I don't get any other crafting/blogging done this week Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.