Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Blog Hop

Hi!

Woo Hoo!

Yay! Today is the first official release day for Twilight: New Moon.

And YES!!! I have tix for the showing.

Since I live in the great city of Austin, TX I will be seeing it in a great
Austin icon. That's right Alamo Drafthouse. C'mon this theater is so great
that even Hiro on Heroes planned on taking his girlfriend Charlie to it. (Yes,
I'm a scifi geek, too.)

And in honor of our favorite book's/movie release. Twilight Tuesday
Inspiration Challenge is hosting a blog hop.

If you've just happened upon my blog and go here to START the hop.

Other wise, you should have just come from Kathy J's blog. Didn't she do a faboo
job with both her card and book mark.

And just in case you were wondering. I'm for


Now onto my card.

I took my inspiration from the New Moon book cover
newmoon

And here it is:
Twilight New Moon book cover reduex
Materials Used:
Stamps: TAC Rose Collage
Paper: CM Cardstock Brick, Black, SU! Specialty DP Night & Day, TAC Premium White Cardstock
Ink: TAC Palette Noir Black, Tombow Dual Brush pen, Sharpie, Bic Mark-It Cloud Nine Grey
Accessories: Martha Stewart Edge Punch

Those of you that follow Twilight Tuesday may notice that I used Sketch Challenge #15 for the design of this card.

The stamp, the ink and colors used are from TAC. If you are interested in finding
out about getting them feel free to email me at cr8iveme_at_gmail.com

Also today is my Blogoversary. And I'm offering some blog candy, here.

But first go finish the blog hop. You're next stop is Randi.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.