Saturday, November 14, 2009

OWH Veteran's Day Blog Hop

Hi!

Sorry, I didn't realize that I was late.

Operation Write Home (OWH) is an organization that coordinates the efforts of cardmakers all over the country in supplying our troops overseas with handmade cards that these heroes can send to their loved ones back home. I've been a big fan since I became aware of them during the last blog hop, and I'm so excited that to be participating in the Veteran's Day Blog Hop! For more information on OWH, and to learn how to send your own cards, please visit their very comprehensive site.

If you need to go back to the beginning of the hop - click here to get started. Make sure you stop back here! :)

We were asked to do an Any Hero card. I posted this earlier this week you can find the deets here.

soldier card

And a Valentine's card. I got the sketch for my card from CPS, it's CPS141.
For the XO

As of November 9th, 11,564 cards mailed this past week! 34 boxes!

But our troops definitely need more.

They need to know how much we love them.

Your next stop on the blog hop is Patricia.

Oh, and if you're interested I have some Blogoversary blog candy up for grabs. Check it out here. But after you've finished with the hop.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.