Saturday, November 7, 2009

Three's A Charm Blog Hop

P1020075

Hi!

Welcome to the Three's A Charm Blog Hop! You should have just left Vicki's blog. If you've just happened upon my blog, you can CLICK HERE to start from the beginning.

If you're already following along the blog hop didn't Vicki do an amazing job.

There's some awesome blog candy available, but you'll have to visit and leave a comment on each blog along the way for a chance to win.

You're next stop on the hop is Patricia.

Just in case you get lost here is the list of the blogs on this hop:

Also, I am offering some surprise blog candy as my Blogoversary will be on November 20th. Yes, the same day as the Twilight: New Moon release!!! I already called my theater to see if there selling the tix. To enter for a chance to win my blog candy check out the info here on my blog.

Materials Used:
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Sledding Snowman
Ink: Sharpies, Bic Mark-it Moonstone Yellow, Honey Brown, Rambunctious Red, Cloud Nine Grey, Stone Grey, Copic W2 Warm Gray No.2
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels One, Micheal's notepad, Crayola Glitter Glue

Happy Crafting.
M.E.