Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas is just a week away

I can't believe it.

Boy do I want it to get here.

And yes, I do realize that I had promised to do a 12 cards of Christmas here on
the blog but I've just been so exhausted all month and nauseated to.

My girlfriends were all teasing me last night about taking a test.

No, I haven't done it yet. Although, I probably should.

I mean I'm so exhausted that I can't even motivate myself to craft. I was
supposed to finish making cards for a card swap last night with my group and
since I've been so exhausted I wasn't able to do it.

Plus, right now Santa wants me to be good and not naughty which I was last month.

I spent not only last month's allowance but this month's all last month.

And Santa told a little bird to whisper to me that if I'm good I'll be getting a
Quickutz Silhouette for Christmas.

So that's another reason why I haven't crafted this month.

But I promise to do much better in the New Year.

In fact, I signed up to do the Christmas Card Challenge in 2010 on SCS. So
we'll have a new Christmas card once a month throughout the year.

Do you know what Santa is bringing you or do you have a New Year's Resolution?

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I received the blog candy yesterday that I won from you. Thanks again!

    Merry Christmas!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete