Friday, January 22, 2010

Have fun storming the castle - The Stamping Boutique blog hop



Hi!

Welcome to The Stamping Boutique blog hop.

We are introducing Tracey's new Medieval Collection.

To provide a little more motivation I'm sharing these 2 videos with you today.



My post was a little late today. Sorry, I've had some health issues. I'm still
waiting on the results for a skin biopsy that my Dr. did.

If you would like to join the blog hop it starts here.

This is my card. And why I'm going with the storming the castle motif.
have fun storming the castle

Materials Used:
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Prince Gael
Paper: CM Bountiful Designer Paper pack
Ink: Sharpies, Copic E00 Skin White, Bic Mark-it Blue Skies Blue, Honey Brown, Oceanview Blue, Moonstone Yellow, Yellow Blaze, Key Lime, Stone Grey, Cloud Nine Grey, Lemon Bliss, Uniball Gel Impact pen Silver

Happy Crafting.
M.E.