Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love Letter Blog Hop

P1020262

Hi!

Welcome to the Love Letter Blog Hop sponsored by Michelle Perkett Studio!

If you've just happened upon my blog you can click HERE to start.

Otherwise you should have just come from the blog of Micki. Didn't she do a
fantastic job!

The card I created today uses the OCC Sketch Blog's OCCSC1 sketch, check it out here.

My Love Letter is to my dear husband. He's such a wonderful guy and even
though we don't always agree with each other we do still love and support one another.

Words aren't always my strong suit. But at least whenever I really want to show
my hubby how much I care I can sing him our song.

Don't worry I won't hurt your ears by singing it. However, I did want to share it here.




Now onto the lovely and talented Sheng. I can't wait to see what she created.

Happy Crafting.
M.E