Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Prince Gael and his Sweet Sketch

Mary's My knight in shining armor
Hi!

Well, today The Stamping Boutique has there hands in just one more pot.

As you know we are sponsoring 365 Cards challenges this week. But today
we are also sponsoring Sweet Sketch Wednesday's challenge.

It's Sweet Sketch 35, check it out here.

I did take a little liberty and went a little differently with the sketch.

I find that I never seem to have enough boy/guy cards. So I'm going to do
my best to create some more this year and share them with you.

The image is from The Stamping Boutique and it's Prince Gael, you'll find him
here in the Medieval collection.

Materials Used:
Stamps: The Stamping Boutique Prince Gael
Paper: CM Bountiful Designer Paper pack
Ink: Sharpies, Copic E00 Skin White, Bic Mark-it Blue Skies Blue, Honey Brown, Oceanview Blue, Moonstone Yellow, Yellow Blaze, Key Lime, Stone Grey, Cloud Nine Grey, Lemon Bliss, Uniball Gel Impact pen Silver
Accessories: Pickle Trims by Rusty Pickle Rustic, Sizzix Bow w/ Arrow

Happy Crafting.
M.E.