Sunday, April 4, 2010

Dreaming of Pink Somethings

Mary's Sweet Baby Girl
Hi!

I hope everyone is having a Happy Easter.

I created this card a couple of days ago for this week's Stamp
Something challenge. Which is Pink somethings.

Well, this is the week I go to the Dr to see what's up with my
body. I've been having a visit from Mother Nature every 2 weeks
since December. Which doesn't necessarily help with our house
getting to hear the pitter patter of little "human" feet. Don't get me
wrong I love my boys Einstein and Newton but it would be nice to
have a little person who looks a little like me and dh.

That's where I found my inspiration to create this card(the little "human"
feet). The image is of course from The Stamping Boutique. Tracey does
some spectacular artwork.

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and lovely card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete