Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello Mad Hatter

March Hare: Start at the beginning.
Mad Hatter: Yes, yes. And when you come to the end...
[chuckles]
Mad Hatter: STOP. See?


I created this card for not one but two challenges today.
1) TGFSC20
2) Anyone For Anya? Just USE it!

Stamps: The Greeting Farm Wonderland
Paper: Invidia Playing Card
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Copics E00 Skin White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, W2 Warm Gray No. 2, Bic Mark-its
Desert Rose, Tuxedo Black
Accessories: roses, brads, and eyelets all from my stash


For this card I used my TGF stamp set Wonderland. Mine is the original rubber
version that TGF sold. I guess it must be retired. But you can still get the
digital version of it here.

I haven't stamped in a while and the challenge over at Anyone for Anya is to:


A lot of scraps were used to create this card. I also used some flowers, brad, and
eyelets from my stash. The packaging was thrown away a while ago so I don't
recall who these came from. The Ace card is from a set of playing cards that my
DH got from Invidia, probably either at a LAN party or at QuakeCon. The
playing card actually came with this rose image on it. You can see the Invidia
logo picture in the bud of the rose. And I'm lucky that we got 3 sets of these
playing cards. I've always wanted to use a playing card on a card or page layout,
it's on my crafting bucket list.

The Mad Hatter: You could stay.
Alice Kingsley: What an idea. What a mad, crazy, wonderful idea.
[They smile at each other]
Alice Kingsley: ... But I can't.


Alice may not have been able to stay with The Mad Hatter, but you are
welcome to stay here on my blog and explore. I hope that if you like what
you see then you're welcome to start following me.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment