Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Be known

Hi!

I hope you are having a wonderful week. I know it's only Tuesday but that seems to be when DH's week starts to get worse. So I hope you aren't as stressed at work.

I created this card for my local scrapbook groups monthly card swap. This month's theme was to use a "Quote". This stamp has been in my collection for a while but had yet to be inked. Can you imagine?

For the edges I used my sponge and just sort of swirled the color into the cardstock. I don't know if that makes sense. I didn't add any embellishments as I kinda like the CAS style. Well, with the exception of the clean part. ;) The card stock is from my collection given to me by my dear MIL. She gave me so much card stock, I don't know if I'll ever run out.

Oh and don't forget that I still have blog candy available. So please feel free to sign up for it and let your friends know too.



Stamps: TAC Happy Trails, Stamp A Mania Dakota
Paper: ColorMates Deep Terra-Cotta
Ink: CTMH Chocolate 

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment