Wednesday, October 24, 2012

CYDI? Challenge #21 – Giving Thanks

Hi!

First, let me announce that I did make it onto the Can You Digi It Design Team.
Second, this week Can You Digi It has a fun challenge all about Autumn.

Here is the awesome inspiration board for this challenge.

Isn't it gorgeous!?!
And now for my project:


Stamps: CYDI Betty Edwards Feast, TAC Trendy Greetings
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Accessories: CM Custom Cutting System Oval Patterns, Croptoberfest Leaf Maker, Laundry Line Flirty "Fun Lovin" Trim, CTMH Burlap Ribbon, Martha Stewart Crafts Piped Nylon - 3/8" Brick ribbon

My lovely turkey can be found HERE.  I used Paint.net to color it in. I had tried to color it with by Bic Mark-its and Sharpies and it just didn't look quite right.

You should definitely see the other DT girls made some fantastic projects. Please check them out HERE.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.