Friday, October 19, 2012

Merry Christmas

Hi!

I know it's not even Halloween yet and here I am posting a Christmas card. I promise I'll make some other cards too.

But I just wanted to share this cool card I created for a card swap on SCS. The card swap is all about Santa Claus. I signed up for 2 spots. So there's one more Santa card coming. But I thought this one was super cute and made for a creative card. Also part of the swap is to use use 2 layers and 1 embellishment.

I used this fun red twill ribbon I found in my ribbon stash. I thought it was super cool.

The red I used for Santa and his hat is an awesome color but a pain to use. It's one of the few ColorBox inks that I have and it's SUPER juicy. I mean I've had this for at least 2 years and it's still all juicy and so I have to wait what seems like FOREVER for it to dry before I do anything around it. 

Stamps: SU! Jolly Bingo Bits, TAC Vintage Santa
Paper: Heidi Grace Designs Jolly & Bright, My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side, MME Christmas
Ink: SU! Old Olive, ColorBox Scarlet, CTMH Barn Red
Accessories: CM Circle Shapemaker, Spellbinders Shapeabilties Nested Pennants
Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment