Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Take Three

Hi!

I created this card for one of the HYCCT challenges. Specifically HYCCT1206: 3 dies/punches and a sentiment.

I had a lot of fun with this challenge for a couple of reasons:
  • got to CASE one of my own cards
  • was able to use some of my NEW Martha Stewart punches along with two other punches
  • and was able to create these for such a wonderful cause
Stamps: SU! Take Three
Ink: Palette Noir Black
Accessories: Martha Stewart Pink White Twine, EK Success Whale of a Punch - Butterfly, CM Meadow Micro Maker, Martha Stewart 3-in-1 butterfly, Monarch butterfly

I hope God has been kind to your family and Cancer hasn't touched it. But if it has I hope your family member has been blessed to be in remission. Please show your thankfulness and support by creating some cards for HYCCT.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

1 comment: