Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vintage Santa

Hi!

I created this card for an only Santa cards swap. I posted the first card last week and this is my 2nd card for the swap.

I just love this Vintage Santa stamp. He looks so jolly and reminds me of my Great-grandma King. She was the great matriarch of our family and raised not only 4 children (one of which was my Grandma) but after my Grandma needed to be sent to a home. She even raised my father and 2 of his sisters.

She was also a poet. I don't remember if she was ever published but she did write some wonderful poems.  She had the kindest heart and had so many great stories.

I hope I take after her. I loved writing poetry when I was younger and I love to be creative.

Oh and don't forget that I have blog candy available.

Stamps: TAC Vintage Santa
Paper: Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses Evergreen
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Accessories: Martha Stewart Crafts Piped Nylon - 3/8" Brick

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment