Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy birthday girly

Hi!

This one was created for the HYCCT1215B Challenge which was to
Shine it Out! Which meant to create a card that is all
glitzy and glittery. Which is not something I normally do.

Today is my birthday and I wanted to share this card with you guys.

What do you think?

I won't share what year I was born but let's say I'm old enough
to go to the movie theater we are are going to which is called the Alamo Drafthouse. And yes there is a drafthouse there.  

Stamps: Recollections Script, Stampendous Retro Happy Birthday
Paper: Doodlebug Design Inc Sugar Coated Cardstock Bubblegum, Cupcake, Recollections Glitter Paper
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaColor Raspberry
Accessories: SU! Modern Label, Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

1 comment: