Did you know that Close To My Heart is teaming up with Big Picture Classes to bring you a live webcast with step-by-step instructions for making this Happy Thoughts kraft container.
The FREE webcast will air Thursday, May 30 from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm (MDT). During the presentation, you’ll learn to make several projects from a variety of sponsors, including Close To My Heart’s Happy Thoughts kraft container, as the presenter walks you through the steps.
You can watch the Pajama Party by yourself or with your girlfriends for a fun crafting pajama party.
Anyone with an Internet connection can watch.
And you can order the project supplies in advance, right in my CTMH shop and then tune in!
The Pajama Party class will be available for FREE at BigPictureClasses.com on May 30. If you would like to interact on the message board, participate in live chat, post to the gallery, download handouts, or enter any contests, you will need to log in to the Pajama Party “classroom” by creating a free account on the Big Picture Classes website.
To make our Happy Thoughts kraft container, you will want to have the following items—or similar products—on hand:
- My Acrylix® Frame Flair Stamp Set (D1546)
- My Acrylix® Happy Thoughts Stamp Set (C1536)
- Chantilly Paper Packet (need 1 sheet of B&T, X7163B)
- Crème Brulee Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5754)
- Lagoon Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5762)
- White Daisy Cardstock (need 1 sheet, 1385)
- Whisper Cardstock (need 1 sheet, X5929)
- Whisper Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2172)
- Lagoon Exclusive Inks® Pad (Z2195)
- My Creations® Kraft Container (Z1833)
- Baker’s Twine Neutral Assortment (need 3 yards, Z1701)
- Color-Ready Trinkets Wooden Shapes (Z1844)
- Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment (Z1754)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534)
- Corner Rounder (Z578)
- Paper Trimmer (Z1783)
- My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778)
- Stamp Scrubber
- 2" × 3½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1009)
- 4" × 5" My Acrylix® Block (Y1012)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z1686)
I can't wait this sounds like it will be a blast.
And if you're in the Austin area and would like to watch just let me know by May 22nd.