Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy cloudy day

Hi!

Today is the sixth challenge over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.

This is a super fun blog with some wonderful sketches. And I'm not just saying that.

You see I love sketch blogs but so many of the ones that I used to visit have stopped blogging.

Which is why I'm so happy that the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge was started.

My card today reflects some of my classic standby loves and some new loves to.

Stamps: CTMH It's Your Day set
Paper: CTMH White Daisy, scraps
Ink: CTMH Cotton Candy
Accessories: SU! Cloudy Day embossing folder, Martha Stewart Monarch butterfly punch, 3-in-1 butterfly punch

You should definitely stop by and check out this fun sketch and the DT creations.

We'd love to see what you create with this sketch whether it be a card, page layout, or 3D project.

So stop on by and pay us a visit at the Atlantic Hearts blog.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.



No comments:

Post a Comment