Monday, June 24, 2013

Patriotic Thank you

Hi!

Can you believe the Fourth of July is next week?!?

Neither can I.

So in honor of the Fourth of July and our troops I decided to create this card. I will probably send it off as an Any Hero card with my next shipment of cards to OWH. 

This card was inspired by the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for this week. Oh BTW I wanted to apologize for the last two posts I wrote using sketches from them. They were cards I created from their sketches but I just realized that the cards and sketches posted on the wrong dates. Which means that my #7 & 8 cards were to be posted in reverse order. That'll teach me to write my posts early. Live and learn.

Today's card does match up with this week's sketch though. It's Sketch #9.

This one was a tough one for me. I'm not very good at being straight on my cards and there are a lot of straight lines required for this sketch. 

So please forgive my non-linear lines. I do hope you like it though. ;)

Oh, if you're interested in the sentiment stamp it's from the CTMH Courage stamp set. And when you order this set $3 will be donated to the USO Fund!

Happy crafting, 
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment