Monday, July 29, 2013

Enjoy the ride

Hi!

It's Monday and that means it's time for a new sketch challenge over at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

This is Challenge #14's sketch.


And as always I put my own spin on it.

Stamps: CTMH It's Your Day, My Sunshine
Paper: CTMH Dream Pop paper pack, White Daisy cardstock
Ink: Dylusions ink spray Vibrant Turquoise, CTMH Cotton Candy, Archival Black
Accessories: MFT Stamps Die-namics Flat Bottom Clouds
Techniques: masking
I've been really enjoying doing paint techniques on my cards lately. Are there any new techniques you've been doing lately? Or ones that are you're favorite stand by techniques?

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

E.T.A. I'm adding an additional challenge for this post as I'm going to enter this card into the Moxie Fab World: The Trendy Triangles challenge.

I think that the triangles on the patterned paper create more of a dramatic emphasis to the sentiment and stamped image on this card.

No comments:

Post a Comment