Monday, July 8, 2013

Live the sweet life

Hi!

Today is starts off with the wonderful Sketch #11 from the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog.

Isn't this a lovely sketch.


Of course, I had to put my own spin on it.

Stamps: CTMH Sweet Life
Paper: CTMH Clementine paper pack
Ink: CTMH Chocolate
Accessories: SU! Bird Builder punch

What do you think?

I know the stitching isn't spaced just right. But this is actually the first time I've used my sewing machine on a card. And it's also the second project I've ever done on my machine. So given that I don't think it's too shabby. Although, I was going for the shabby chic look. ;)

The sentiment stamp I used is from the CTMH Stamp of the Month set for July called Sweet Life. It retails for $17.95, but with a qualifying order of $50 you can get it for the low price of $5.

There are some great deals going on right now that will help you get to a $50.

Such as a couple of stamp sets that are fundraiser stamps. Like the Thank You stamp from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book is available for early purchase. One hundred percent of profits from sales of this stamp set from May 23 to June 30 will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid tornado victims in Oklahoma.
And the stamp patriotic stamp sets that are available only from June 1 to July 31, 2013! As a show of our support, Close To My Heart will donate $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Home of the Brave stamp set to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the United States, or $3 from each B-size My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each D-size My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set to the Canadian Hero Fund, which supports spouses and children of fallen Canadian military troops by providing post-secondary education in Canada. Show your support today—stamp style!



Also, right now, there is an awesome deal on the Workshop on the Go - Canvas Art Kit. It is 50% off with no minimum purchase required to receive that deal. This kit normally retails for $39.95 but right now you can get it for $19.95.

Oh, as an advance notice to y'all I will be participating in a blog hop this weekend featuring the Sweet Life stamp set that I used on my card today.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment