Monday, August 5, 2013

***CLOSED***Back to School Blog Candy***

Hi!

In celebration of my going back to school after almost 11 years. I've got some blog candy up for grabs.

It's a MYSTERY blog candy but trust me the winner will enjoy it.

The winner will be drawn on September 1st.

The drawing is now CLOSED.

How can you win?

It's easy, peasy! Be from the US. Although I love my international readers I just can't swing the cost of mailing something outside the US.

Just leave me a comment, telling me you'd like to win! No strings attached, just leave a comment!

For a second chance, become a follower of the Cr8ive M.E. blog here or on Bloglovin.
Come back here, and leave me a comment, saying you did so.

For a third chance, "Like" Cr8ive M.E. on Facebook. Again, be sure to come back, and let me know you did so in a third comment!

That's it!

Have an awesome weekend, my friends...

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment