Friday, September 13, 2013

Peace, Faith, Joy

Hi!

Tonight we are kicking off Virtual Stamp Night(VSN) over at SplitCoastStampers(SCS).

And I'm the first hostess. Yay!

It's my first time hosting one of the challenges. And I'd love if you joined in.

This month the VSN theme is Opposites Attract.

And specifically my challenge theme is Yin-Yang. As part of this challenge I'm asking everyone to do the Split Negative Technique. You can find all the info about my challenge HERE.

The reason I came up with this challenge is because recently my hubby has been traveling to China on business. So when the call came out for VSN hostess' and themes, Yin-Yang came to mind.

Stamps: Hero Arts Starburst Lace, SU! Symbols of SolicitudePaper: CTMH White DaisyInk: CTMH Archival Black, White DaisyAccessories: Memory Depot Embossing Powder White Detail, Clear High Gloss, CM Custom Cutting System Circles, SU! Heat Tool
Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment