Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Music and beauty

Hi!

Today begins Midweek Papercraft Party (9) over on the Handmade Harbour blog. This week's theme "Something Pretty".

In addition to create "Something Pretty", I was also inspired by the Hope You Can Cling to Challenges over on Splitcoast Stampersspecifically HYCCT1301B. The Challenge Title: Courage and Strength and the challenge was to create a card that shares courage and strength with either the color red or orange or a mixture of both.

For these challenge, I combined two of my favorite things, music and nature. Along with my favorite color RED.

Stamps: Stampabilities Composer's Dream, Handmade Harbour 140 rose digital stamp
Paper: CTMH White Daisy
Ink: CTMH Ruby, Palette Noir Black

I love how music can be used to convey so many different things. In fact, one of my favorite shows is "Music and the Spoken Word", it plays on BYUtv.

The program shows the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing hymns.

For your enjoyment, this is one of my favorite hymns that the Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings.



If you have a chance to play along we'd love to see what you create for this week's Midweek Papercraft Party.

If you would like to create something for this challenge using the beautiful rose stamp from Handmade Harbour, you can find 140 rose digital stamp HERE.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment