Monday, October 7, 2013

My friend

Hi!

Welcome to a new week and a challenge over at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Can you believe it's already October?

If you are on SplitCoastStampers I hope you are playing along with their HYCCT (Hope You Can Cling To) challenges. I certainly am trying to.

You see for me the C word (Cancer) is something really personal in both my life and my hubby's life. As both my mom and his dad are survivors. We know we are blessed to have them in our lives and that they were able to beat cancer.

And for me that 's why I play along in the HYCCT challenges.

So this week I encourage you to play along on SCS and maybe if you have a chance you could use our sketch for one of your cards.

Plus, there will be prize drawings on SCS for the HYCCT participants. Last year, when I played along I won some fun stamp sets from Taylored Expressions.

Stamps: CTMH For a Friend
Paper: CTMH White Daisy
Ink: CTMH Archival Black
Accessories: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Foliage Two, Cuttlebug Birds and Swirls
Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment