Monday, December 2, 2013

Berry Snowflake

Hi!

Can you believe it's December already?!? Neither can I.

I'm so not ready for Christmas, finals, or my birthday. The year has gone by so quickly.

I guess that's what happens when you get older. The years pass by quicker and quicker.

This week begins a new Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, sketch #32 to be exact.

Today's sketch has so many possibilities.

This is where inspiration took me.

Paper: CTMH White Daisy, SEI Berry Melody
Paper Size: A2
Accessories: Spellbinders Shapeabilities Create-a-Flake Four, Buttons Galore and More Grab Bag
As you can see I omitted the sentiment and turned the straight cut into a ribbon banner cut. But, I definitely stayed true to the sketch.

What do you think?

If you have a chance this week to play along with us over at AHSC, we'd love to see what this sketch inspires you to create. And if you do have a chance to play along this week be sure to let them know that Mary Ellen sent you.

Happy Crafting,
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment