Thank you for joining in our " CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop". The hop goes in a circular path, but if you happen to get lost you can find the blog hop list at the end of this post. The starting point for the hop is The Happy Scrapbooker.
If you are on track you should have just visited, Paige's blog, and you are here now.
This month I made a CAS (Clean and Simple) card. Even if you are short on time, there's still time to make a wonderful Christmas card for your family and friends.
|Stamps: CTMH Perfect Fit - Holidays, Frosted Cardmaking Workshop|
Paper: CTMH White Daisy
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Lagoon, Crystal Blue, Pacifica
Accessories: Studio G Gems
Your next stop on the blog hop is April.
CTMH Festive Friday Blog Hop Line up
- Diane Tuggle - The Happy Scrapbooker
- Carol Loftus - Close to My Heart News!
- Linda Pekrul - Blue Sky Scrapping
- Jamie Barney - Scrapping with Elsa and Sophie
- Paige Dolecki - Stampologist
- Mary Ellen Driggs - Cr8ive M.E. (y'all are HERE)
- April Grigson - Imagine the Possibilities Studio
- Theresa Miller - The Sassy Scrapper
- Brenda Lapp - Crafting for sanity? Or insanity?
- Ashley Denny - Be "hoot"iful Scrapbooking
- Mary Schwimer - Ida's Attic