Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Always Remember Somebody Loves You

Howdy y'all!

I know it's been almost forever since I've posted. But I promise to change that.

Today I'm coming to y'all to share this super cute card that I made for the Mama Elephant Guest Designer call.
For some reason, this adorable stamp totally reminds me of Winnie the Pooh. Have y'all seen Christopher Robin? I haven't had a chance to see it yet. But, I definitely plan too. 

And because this stamp set reminded me of that silly ol' bear. I chose to color him that way. Also, I chose to go with primary colors, as you can see in the banners. 

Now, I know y'all want to what supplies I used to make this fun card. And where exactly, you can find them too. That's why the links can be found when you click on the information.
Stamps: Mama Elephant Lovey Puppy Stamp and Die set, CTMH Splash of Color Essentials
Paper: CTMH White Daisy
Paper Size: A2
Ink: CTMH Sapphire, Bashful
Accessories: Hemp Rope, MISTI, Mama Elephant Lovey Puppy Stamp and Die set, CTMH Make it from Your Heart Vol. 4, Shin Han Touch Twin markers YR24 Marigold, Y222 Golden Yellow
Techniques: stamping, die cutting

Have a blessed day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment