Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday Card Sketch Challenge

Hi!

I did this card for the SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenge. I really wanted to use my cute pink butterfly paper and I love the ribbon (which I got from Archiver's Hot Spot). Oh and I finally got a chance to use my Stickles on the butterfly stamp.

I just love Stickles but haven't figured out a way to use them in my designs until now.

I am always looking for awesome deals on scrap supplies. And with all the great sales going on BF, it's the perfect time to shop for them while shopping for those on your Christmas list. I definitely have to try and hit Micheal's, JoAnne's, Hobby Lobby, or Archiver's this weekend because we're doing Secret Santa in my scrapbook group.

For the banner that the butterfly is flying I stamped on a second sheet of paper and raised the banner up with Glue Dots. Just to give it more of a visual effect.

This is the sketch that I got from SCS.

It was a lot of fun trying to go by the sketch when creating this card.

This might be my last post until Monday. It depends on how Thanksgiving goes. However, we will be at my mil's house and since she is a big scrapbooker with her own room for all her scrap tools and her office with her albums. I might be able to come up with something.

If I don't see ya'll tomorrow I wanted to be sure to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.


Materials Used
Stamps: Acrylic stamp set I found in Micheal's $1 bin
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Accessories: ribbon (from Hot Spot at Archiver's) and Pink Stickles


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment