Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to M.E.

Happy Birthday to me.

Yea. Today is my birthday.

I won't divulge how old I am today but it is my birthday.

I had a crop at my house Saturday and Sunday. My mom and dad got me a bouquet of roses, some spending money, and a German chocolate cake.

My dh gave me a cute Hello Kitty die. And my friend Erica brought pansatt.

My in-laws gave me a gift certificate to their scrapbook store, Memory Depot. Oh, and they gave us passes to see Yes, Man with Jim Carrey. Plus, score while we were at the theater to see Yes, Man we also got passes to go see the new Adam Sandler movie Bedtime Stories. Score.

And at work they got me a pizza. Sweet. They're so nice at my work. I'm super greatful for my job.

So it's been a good birthday for the most part. Then our only car died on the way home and now we have to see about getting the car fixed tomorrow.

Just when I thought we could go to the mall and get me a Build-a-Bear. It's tradition, ever since our Honeymoon, dh always takes me to Build-a-Bear.

This is Build-a-Bear's Hello Kitty.

Oh, well there's always tomorrow.

Happy crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment