Friday, January 16, 2009

Be My Gothic Valentine


Today on SCS the Limited Supply challenge was to create a Valentine that you could easily make for about 30 people or class-size like back in the days when we were in school and handed out Valentine's to everyone. We were limited to using white, red, pink, and black.

I have had this skull stamp since Halloween as well as the CM Halloween Shapemaker which is what I used to make the spiders. I didn't use the skull stamp for Halloween because I think it's too cute for Halloween.

I just recently bought the Be My Valentine Stamp.

My dh even helped me to design it.

Materials Used:
Stamps: Scrappy Cat -Sentiments of Love, Archiver's Hot Spot stamp
Paper: Archiver's red cardstock,CM Cardstock White, Black
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black, Marvy Brush Marker No. 89 persimmon
Techniques: Cutltlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder, CM Halloween Shapemaker, CM Gemstone Custom Cutting System

Happy Crafting.


No comments:

Post a Comment