Friday, January 16, 2009

VSN Flirtation

Hi!

I created this card for the VSN Flirtation the challenge was "Cast away".

The challenge is to use scraps of paper to create a card, but it's to be smaller than traditional card size.

My card is 3 1/2x 5 1/2. Since, I only use CM cardstock and it comes in only 12x12 and 8x8. My cast away is bigger than normal scrapling size.

I just bought this stamp at JoAnn's in the $1 bin. I just can't pass up a cute stamp and you can't beat a $1.

I will definitely have some more cards up tomorrow through out the day for the VSN Crush. And next month is the actual VSN.


Materials Used:
Stamps: $1 Stamp from JoAnne's
Paper: CM Cardstock Taffy
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Techniques: Cutltlebug Swiss Dots Embossing folder

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment