Saturday, January 17, 2009

Box of Chocolates


Box of Chocolates, originally uploaded by mardriggs.

Hi!

I created this card for VSN tonight on SCS.

I bought this stamp last weekend after using it at an Amuse card making class I took. I think it's super cute.

I've had the designer paper since I went to an Archiver's crop last year but hadn't used it until now.

I used the SK011009 Challenge from Paper Craft Planet.


Materials Used:
Stamps: Amuse Artstamps 8-8530D All I need is love, 2-7162 chocolate assortment
Paper: KI Memories Pop Culture 2749 Dot Candy, CM Cardstock Raspberry
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black, SU! Bravo Burgundy Marker, atyouSpica Twinkling like Stars 03 Red, 12 Silver, Prismacolor pencil Dark Umber
Accessories: Needle and thread from my sewing kit

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment