Sunday, March 1, 2009

Do Not Open ... Christmas Card


Hi!

I created this card after doing a Make-and-Take at Archiver's.

Here's a group shot of all the cards that I created.


Where they showed us how to use round card using the new Sizzix embossing folders. I asked the employee there if the embossing folder was like the ones that Cuttlebug has. And she said she didn't know because she didn't know what that was. The lady next to me who had just used it said that it was. I was just shocked by how little someone that works at a National Scrapbook Store could be.

My mil owns a local scrapbook store and she makes it her business to know what's out there. I'm just surprised that a store like Archiver's doesn't train their employee about something like that if there introducing something that's in direct competition with it.

Plus, I have seen round cards in a lot of places lately.

Materials Used:
Stamps: SU! Perfect Presentation, KI Memories Christmas
Paper: CM Cardstock Cactus, Bazzill Basics Paper Pomegranate Splash
Ink: VersaColor VC-82 Black
Accessories: Quickutz Nesting Flowers CC-FLOWERS-01, CM Custom Cutting System Circle, CM Mini Circle Shapemake, Cuttlebug Allegro Embossing Folder

Happy Crafting.

M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment