Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sending Sunshine & 2 DT Calls

sunshine anya 005
Hi!

Although, I've been cooped up in the house today. It's been by choice and
partially because it rained yesterday.

I'm definitely hoping it will be bright and sunny tomorrow. Especially since
we're going to my in-laws to BBQ.

And to help motivate me I created this card.

Well, also because they are doing a DT call over at Splendid Stamping with
The Greeting Farm. I just love those Anyas and Ians.

Currently, I only own digi Anyas. This one is Alice Anya. Although, I did order a set during Farmers Market on Thursday. But if you missed that then you definitely don't want to miss the great special for all Club Anya members tomorrow which is FREE Shipping.

If I can figure out how over my scrapping allowance I am this month maybe I can get dh to let me purchase another set tomorrow.

The sketch for this card comes from Stamp Something. They have 4 DT spots that are becoming available at the end of this month. And all month long they have been not
just having their weekly challenges but also with each challenge you also can submit that card to be considered for the DT call. This is actually the last opportunity, so if you love Stamp Something and would love the opportunity to be on the DT then you won't want to miss this last chance.

The sketch was created by one of the departing DT members. Check it out here.

Also Stamp Something is celebrating their blogoversary and they have some great blog candy up for grabs. Check it out here.

Materials Used:
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Alice Anya, Words Worth Stamps - VO35 Everyday Whimsy
Paper: CM Cardstock Butter, GCD Studios Item# 451 Bird Paradise Anaranjado Margarita Collection

Ink: VersaColor 82 Black, Copic E00 Skin White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, R00 Pinkish White, Bic Mark-it Tiki Hut Tan, Blue Skies Blue, Oceanview Blue, Lemon Bliss, Moonstone Yellow, Yellow Blaze

Accessories: CTMH Flowers, DCWV Baby Girl Adhesive Ribbon


Happy Crafting.
M.E.

3 comments: