Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bella-riffic Day

Hi!

It's a Bella-riffic Day here.

Today I created these 3 Stamping Bella cards for my month of July as
Featurebella. I can't wait to get the July Stamp kit from Funkie Munkie
Scraps. It's part of my prize package for being named July Featurebella.
These are the 3 Bella stamps that I hadn't gotten a chance to play with
yet. Well other than the sentiments. But most of them are birthday sentiments
so they will have to wait for another day.

For this first card I used the Sketch challenge over at SouthernBella. It's their 1st Sketch Challenge. And I think it's a very interesting. You can check the sketch out here.
always & forever bella
Materials Used:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Stagettabella, Studio G
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock Raspberry, Basic Grey Sultry 6x6 paper pad

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic E00 Skin White, RV13 Tender Pink, Y02 Canary Yellow, W2 Warm Gray No.2
Accessories: SU! Word Window, CM Circle Custom Cutting System


This is actually the 3rd card I made today and I reused a sketch that was featured on the MSB Blog.
Bon Voyage Bella
Materials Used:
Stamps: Stamping Bella Arivedercibella
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock Black, Spiced Cider, Basic Grey Marrakech 6x6 paper pad

Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic E00 Skin White, V06 Lavender, Sharpie, Bic Markit Blue Skies Blue, Oceanview Blue, Plumtastic Purple, Honey Brown
Accessories: Nestabilities Labels One, Quickutz Travel

And my 3rd and final Stamping Bella card uses a sketch from the NEW TAC
catalog. Did you know that my TAC kit is coming soon and so are all my cool
stamps. I'm so excited to get a chance to play with the stamps and show off
some of the new items in the catalog.
Mom & Me-abella
Materials Used:
Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock Honey Dew, Creative Imaginations Studio Basics 101

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic E00 Skin White, R00 Pinkish White, RV13 Tender Pink, W2 Warm Gray No.2, Sharpie, Bic Markit Blue Skies Blue, Oceanview Blue, Pink Flamingo, Tiki Hut Tan, Cloud Nine Grey
Accessories: CM Circle Shapemaker, DCWV Birthday Adhesive Ribbon

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are so sweet!! I Just love your Bella creations!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete