Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Friday - time for TCC

Sending Love
Hi!

Happy Friday! It's time for The Character Cafe.

This week the Work it Wednesday challenge was to "Create Neat Effects With Glue".

You should definitely check out the challenge it's really interesting.

For the Fairy Belle image I used Crayola Glitter Glue Bold. I picked mine up at Target.

I really like the effect. And since I got it in a Crayola pack I have a lot more colors to play around
with.

Materials Used:
Stamps: TCC Fairy Belle, SU! Circle of Friendship
Paper: Wausau paper, CM Cardstock Honeydew, Karen Foster Design #60969 Doodle Flowers

Ink:
Copic R00 Pinkish White, R11 Pale Cherry Pink, V06 Lavender, Sharpie, Bic Mark-it Yellow Blaze, Lemon Bliss, Moonstone Yellow, Petal Pink, Pink Flamingo, Polynesian Purple, Oceanview Blue, Blue Skies Blue, Forest Green, Key Lime, Margarita Green
Accessories: Crayola Glitter Glue Bold, CM Circle Shapemaker Small (retired), Offray Ribbon 3097 Grosgrain Colors

Happy Crafting.
M.E.

9 comments:

  1. Snap! we have used the same image. I love what you have done with yours, the papers and colours are great. hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous!!! She is beautiful, love how she sparkle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... crayola is great for variety! I use their pencil crayons with my OMS no problem too. Love the look of your card, bright and bold, very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colors, and you did a amazing job on her wings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! What a really sweet card!! I so much LOVE your fun colors and sparkle!! How gorgeous!! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary,

    Wow!!! So bright and pretty and vibrant coloring!!!

    I love all the bling it just really make the card wonderful!!!

    Amazing job this week Love it!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo I love Crayola glitter glue!

    FairyBelle looks fantastic, I really love her wings :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous zingy colours Mary, I love it!! So bright and cheerful :)

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mary,
    Love your card. The colours are so vibrant and the paper you chose matches so well with the image.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete